Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

ONCE MORE INTO THE LIGHT...

OK, a little self indulgence here.  I`m posting this photo because I like it and also because it evokes very fond memories of a much loved departed friend.  About three Autumns ago I was in these nearby woods when I stopped and was fascinated by the early morning light wafting through the trees as the mist began to rise from the woodland floor.

And if you look carefully you might spot our former golden retriever, Barney, peeking from behind a tree.  Barney loved these woods and although it is over two years now since we lost him and we have now fallen in love with his successor, Dudley, I still look back at those years with great fondness.   Dudley has been introduced to the woodland of course but given where we are with the Covid 19 problems I`m not too sure how long it will be before he, like Barney did, scampers through the woodland glades once more.

I was really quite pleased with the way this photo turned out, so please click on it for a much better image.........




No comments: