Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2020

A STROLL BEFORE DARK.....

Continuing my corona virus-defying theme, I dug this photo out of my collection - once again because I like it and also because it brings back fond memories of the last time we were `allowed` to go anywhere on holiday.   In September last year we had yet another memorable week in Padstow and I used to enjoy a stroll before dark along the banks of the Camel Estuary as the sun set over the western hill.   

Along with Dudley, our retriever, we used to wander along a short stretch of the Camel Trail which was always quiet and peaceful at that time in the evening and enjoy the sound of the waves lapping against the bank.  Some days, like this time of the year, evening seems to be the best time of the day and I just hope that it will one day be possible for us to return to those north Cornwall havens and do it all again.  I`m really very determined to do just that........



No comments: