Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008


EXIT STAGE LEFT....
So, the reports of the marriage split between Guy Richtea and Primadonna appear to be true.
I recall their marriage a few years ago in Skibo Castle, which was yet another in a seemingly endless series of publicity stunts to which we have been subjected for most of the good lady`s 50 years. So I`m not surprised at these latest developments.
What has come as a surprise, however, is that one of Madge`s complaints is that the couple have not had sex for 18 months. If I were Ritchtea, given that his wife can`t sing, she ain`t pretty and is a little too far up herself for her own good, I wouldn`t blame him and would consider it a happy release.
I just feel sorry for the kids - especially the obligatory celebrity adoptee plucked from obscurity in his native Africa only to find himself in a different kind of jungle.

No comments: