Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2019


APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE..

Yesterday I had my second cataract operation courtesy of the excellent eye clinic at Maidstone Hospital.   Once again I am grateful to the NHS for the excellent service they have given me for what promises to be a life changing procedure.   

The effect has been that whilst I can now clearly see long distances, I cannot make out small print on things like letters, e-mails, newspapers or even the letters on my keyboard.   So it`s going to be a problem to post regularly on this blog, for which I apologise.   It might be some time before the eyes settle down from the two operations and posting this note of apology is a bit of a long winded and hit or miss affair so I`m sure you understand.

That said, I know I will miss posting on here but I hope to resume as soon as I get some reading glasses which could well be a few weeks away to give time for my eyes to settle before the prescription for the glasses can be sensibly performed.

Apologies again but hope to resume `normal` service as soon as I can.  Many thanks for your understanding.


No comments: