Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2018


I suppose I am blessed with a very wide taste in music, much of it classical but I enjoy most forms of music.  And it might be a touch naff but I have always been a bit of a fan of ABBA.  One of the fondest memories I have is one which goes back 20 years to when my granddaughters cajoled me in to taking them on a tour of the nearby playgrounds, so they could enjoy the swings, roundabouts and all that.  

It turned out to be something of an adventure as we toured around several villages and all the while as I was driving them around I had an ABBA tape (pre-cds of course) belting it out in the car with all three of us singing along.

So, happy memories of ABBA from all those years ago but just recently I have been following the post-ABBA career of Agnetha.  Nowadays, she is - how can I say ? - a mature woman and as I approach the last of my septuagenarian years, my appreciation of `the mature woman` increases exponentially.   So, I have greatly enjoyed this more recent performance by Agnetha, which seems to confirm that a lot of things, especially people, become more attractive as time goes by.   Here it is:-




No comments: