Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

HERE`S HOPING...

I`ve lost count of the number if times we have stayed in various parts of Cornwall and walked various bits of the south west coast path.   And in about two months from now we will be going back to Padstow to resume our love affair with that glorious area in and around the Camel Estuary and the north Cornwall coastline.

In advance of all that, I have ordered this book which promises to include walks that we can still do as we approach our 80s.  I guess I`ll have to wait and see.

But in the meantime, I have come across a quite captivating YouTube channel that sees a couple, sometimes with their dogs and family, setting out on `Cornish Walking Trails` in most parts of the Duchy coastline.  One of the walking guide books they use is the one I have sent for so it should include some walks we can manage.

Here`s a taste of the walks they do - one we have enjoyed doing ourselves over the years - around St. Anthony Head on the Roseland Peninsula.  And, as you will see from this video, there are plenty more where that one came from.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.......

No comments: