Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011


50 YEARS ON..

In between grass mowing, gardening, etc.,I just caught a fleeting glance of yesterday`s events and happened to notice the sparkling Pippa Middleton, Kate`s younger sister, all dressed in virginal white and looking very special.... and I wondered.   At first I wondered what my chances might have been had I been 50 years younger and then I remembered that 50 years ago Mrs. Snopper toddled up the aisle of Platt Church, all dressed in virginal white and looking very special.

50 years on, the virginal white might have faded a little but she still looks very special and so all I wish now is that I was 50 years younger and could do it all again.    So I think I`ll leave Pippa Middleton to Prince Harry - they seem to get on rather well, she with her engaging smile and he with his mischievous grin and mop of ginger hair.   I can`t think who he reminds me of.

No comments: