Search This Blog

Thursday, November 08, 2007



A BROKEN RECORD....

Well, two records really. On Saturday, when Saints FC lost to Charlton`s last gasp winner, it had been 31 games since Saints failed to score. On Tuesday evening, a drab 0-0 draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers saw another record go. This was the first time in 33 games that Saints had been involved in a scoreless draw....and this against a team we had beaten 6-0 away last season. The natives in S014 are becoming increasingly restless, especially as manager George Burley declared himself `satisfied` with a rare clean sheet. He`s easily pleased!

I KNOW THE FEELING....

......So, Lewis Hamilton is off to live in Switzerland as he`s fed up with people asking for his autograph at petrol stations. Good idea, Lewis - think I`ll join you; just one difference between us - I`m thinking of going so I can avoid paying some of the taxes I`m stuck with. After all, each time I fill up at Tesco`s nobody ever asks me for my autograph.

`Bye then, Lewis - see you at the Sports Personality of the Year Awards. Possibly.

No comments: