Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

......SO WE MIGHT AS WELL.

Off to the Bluwater Shopping Thingy today, to comply with EEC Directive 132/447/EU/27-eei. and the recently published Christmas Shopping by the End of November Regulations, 2007.

Mrs. Snopper has a list - she is welcome to work her way through it whilst I examine Waterstone`s bookshop and assorted coffee houses. After all, being a bloke, I don`t really `do` shopping....or Christmas....and especially the Bluewater Shopping Thingy, which is too depressing at the best of times, being all concrete, a bit `up-market` and supposedly `nice.`

I am supposed to be preparing a list of things I want for Christmas, but the problem is I am not a `wanter` - more a `needer` - which means that I really only buy things I need when I need them. Even then, it tends to be clothes and in that regard, my strategy is that if it doesn`t say `Blue Harbour` then I don`t buy it.

Ah, well....here we go:-




(Bluewater Shopping Thingy)


In truth, the best thing about Christmas is January....and it really can`t come quickly enough.

No comments: