Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2020

THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA...

No, not Hemingway`s novel but once again I find myself trawling through my photos for a number of reasons.  The main one is simply to get away from the constant barrage of `stuff` about the corona virus pandemic.  Now I might be in denial but these photos might provide a bit of an escape for me - and maybe you as well?  

Anyway, back to the piccies.  There`s a magical stretch of the south Devon coast beyond Salcombe which leads all the way to Prawle Point.  It`s a quiet stretch with spectacular views out to sea.   So, as an old man who enjoys nothing more than standing on a clifftop and looking out to sea,  I give you this one which I took half way between Salcombe and Prawle......


(It will look better when you click on the photo.)

No comments: