Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2019

To Sevenoaks for a bit of an emergency visit to my dentist.  A couple of weeks ago I was happily munching my way through a Marks and Spencer`s jam doughnut when a filling came away along with half a tooth.  Admittedly the doughnut was a bit tough and chewy so rather than blame the tooth I`m considering sending the dentist bill to M & S. 

Rang the dentist - on holiday - had to wait until yesterday to be seen.  Now I have a long and unfortunate history of dentistry, having suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous practitioners in the past whose sole aim seemed to be to brush up on their masochism.  But some years ago I found my current dentist who has turned out to be an orthodontic angel - understanding, caring, highly efficient (when not on holiday) and very good at what she does.

So, thanks to her expertise yesterday my offending gnasher has been restored to its former glory - my modelling career is secure and I can look the world in the eye with a smile back on my face.


No comments: