Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014



AU REVOIR...


Well, my impulse purchase of a week`s escape from the madness of the south-east is now just a day or so away and so this is au revoir for now.   We`re off back to Rosevine on Cornwall`s Roseland Peninsula - the signpost above will give a clue as to our whereabouts. You can just see the same coast path sign in the picture below which shows Mrs. Snopper and Barney our Retriever (who still refuses to retrieve) staggering back up the hill to our holiday cottage just 100 yards up from Porthcurnick beach.




The weather forecast isn`t wonderful but it`s one of those places where it won`t matter, as it`s a simple but irresistible pleasure just to be spending some time in such inspiring surroundings.   So, no more rants from me on these pages for a little while and, who knows, it may be entirely possible that you never hear from me ever again?.............




2 comments:

Potwasher said...

Snopper,

Missed you and glad you sorted out the Gremlins and I have found you again.

I report from another Dibley in a galaxy not so far away. It may be larger but suffers the same power crazed ego mania and so-called democracy.

If I were you I wouldn't come back either.

Snopper said...

Well, you would boldly go.