Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007


LOVELY DAY IN WOOLACOMBE

I don`t know if you`re like me but, in these dark days of winter, my mind often turns to how things are - right at this very moment - in places I have come to know and love; places which bring back thoughts of summers...and sunshine...and long, bright evenings. Things to look forward to.
So I console myself by having a look at the webcams, which are available in real time at places like Woolacombe, Croyde, Saunton, Putsborough, Sennen Cove, Praa Sands, Polzeath, St.Ives and a host of other places around the south-west coast.

For live real time video streams, here`s a small selection of places I wouldn`t mind being at right now. Be patient - one or two may be a bit `slow`...but the few seconds` wait is worth it.....and it pays to look in the daytime:-



http://www.sennen-cove.com/lbtdy.htm (for Sennen Cove in Cornwall)

Dreaming of summer already.....













No comments: