Search This Blog

Saturday, May 08, 2021

 

BIG IN SWEDEN ....

A curious thing.   Over the past few weeks I have been keeping an eye on the `analytics` for this blog and some interesting facts have emerged.  For example, the number of daily views, which have always fluctuated, have become more regular and the numbers have been steadily increasing.

Here`s the latest statistics which reveal the number of views across a number of countries in the past couple of days:-


Sweden
1.45K
United Kingdom
75
France
68
United States
56
South Korea
16
Netherlands
6
Portugal
5
Austria
3
Germany
3

Other
6


All very curious and it makes me wonder why I am suddenly big in Sweden with 1448 views in just a day or two.  I can only assume that it is because of my commentary concerning Greta Thunberg and all her works.  Or  because I like ABBA songs.   Or maybe, as a Saints fan, I count Anders Svensson and Michael Svensson among my Southampton heroes.  Or even the fact that years ago I used to taken my sons to watch Maidstone United play under the management of Bobby Houghton, who found Scandinavian fame whilst steering Malmo to a European Cup Final.

Either way, my followers in Sweden are very welcome, as are all others from across the globe.  

Mind you, it might just be some kind of hacking scam.  I`ll keep an eye on it.


No comments: