Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2021

 

A BIT OF A TWEAK..

Had a bit of a tweak about the `Comments` section on the blog.  At the bottom of each post it says `No comments` but if you click on there a panel appears on which you can post a comment.  In that panel it says `e-mail follow up comments to...` and gives an e-mail address.  That is a defunct address, it`s a stiff, it went to meet its maker a long time ago, so don`t worry about it - just ignore it.   

My tweak now means that if you do leave a comment on that panel, I will receive an e-mail on my current e-mail address to let me know.   I know it works - I`ve tried it.   Over the years I`ve had quite a lot of comments about various rants on here - well over 500 - and it is always encouraging and refreshing to hear any views you may have.

Hope this helps.

No comments: