Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ARRIVEDERCI...
Fabio Capello was got at by the suits in the FA before his `press conference` yesterday. Here`s what he wanted to say:-
"I would like to apologise unreservedly to the country and especially to the travelling fans who spent their hard earned cash supporting my collection of overpaid poseurs. They weren`t tired - they were just crap. The players that is, not the fans. Honest."
"I wish now I had taken the advice freely given by the knowledgeable and perceptive Southampton fans and included Saints custodian Kelvin Davis and Ricky Lambert Southampton`s Goal Machine in my World Cup squad. Davis would not have made the kind of blunder made by Greeno and RLSGM would have buried the half chances that came our way."
"So I take full responsibility for the cock up I`ve made of it all and I`m - how you say? - yes, buggering off back to Roma with a shedfull of wonga. Arrivederci....."

No comments: