Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2020

 

Winter draws on.   And, given my reputation as a fashion icon, not to say style guru in these parts, I thought it was time to offer a brief guide so as to help you choose your own wardrobe for the coming season and perhaps the best way I can help is by setting out the items I have purchased over the last few days, following an exhaustive critique of current trends.

So I went to Marks and Spencer and within the space of about five minutes I managed to select a rugby shirt, a tee shirt and a jumper - all Blue Harbour, of course.   Next a visit to JD Sports where, after some more serious discussion with two of their `advisers,` I opted for a pair of Nike Air trainers in a rather fetching shade of grey.

Well, I hope that helps in giving some ideas as to how to keep up with that certain modern look which is so essential as the festive season approaches.  After all, my new collection is what the discerning 81-year olds are wearing this season.  You heard it here first.

No comments: