Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

 

Just a quick one.   

There are times when, without wishing to appear boastful, I am quite pleased with myself.   First, I think I have cracked the new version of blogger - the old one, which I got used to and in fact have used since day one of this blog, has been consigned to the bin by the blogging overlords.   I`m not sure the new one is very much different but I think I`ve got my head around it now - I think. 

Next I think I`ve cracked the sat nav in the new car.   Thanks to the help of an obliging granddaughter I managed to set the course for our holiday destination last week and, following the instructions of the nice young lady who was barking instructions at me throughout the journey, we managed to arrive safely at our destination.   The really good news is that the sat nav has an option for `Home` which I punched in and once again the instructions were clear and delivered in a rather fetching if not seductive voice and which, despite the vagaries of the M25, saw us arrive home safely too.

So, my constant grappling with new things is paying dividends.  Onwards and upwards indeed.

No comments: