Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

ONE MORE SLEEP...

.....and Father Christmas lands on my roof with a sack full of goodies.   I can`t begin to describe the excitement I feel but, as I have been told for the past eighty years, "You`ll be fine when you grow up."

Now I`ve been doing this blog, on and off, for some years now and at the last count it has been read by well over 400,000 people.  There`s a gizmo that tells me where these visitors have come from and even in more recent times I see that, among others, there have been over 50,000 `views` from here in the UK;  over 31,000 from the USA;  18,000 from Russia;  5,000 from Germany; and over 3,000 from each of France, Canada and Ukraine.

And as this is the 1954th `post` I have published on this blog, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have viewed my ramblings and rantings which I hope have been of interest but most importantly at this `most wonderful time of the year` I would simply like to say........



.....and all good wishes to you, your neighbours, friends and family in the hope that the world is as kind to you as it is for me.  Back after the festivities have subsided a bit.

No comments: