Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

A CONFIRMED POLICY...

My new policy of confining my posts on here to photos and reminiscences of happier times seems to have been confirmed.   My recent posts have proved much more popular than all the rants I used to put on here and the amount of traffic on this blog has increased considerably as a result.  Maybe I`m mellowing a bit in my advancing dotage and I suspect that, given the troubled times in which we live, it might be comforting to be able to turn to a page that helps us escape from all the madness of the world?  So I`ll carry on doing it then.

And, in that spirit, I bring you today a photo I took of a sunset in South Devon with the birds catching the uplifting thermals against the backdrop of an amazing sky.  Maybe it`s a reminder that we should look more at the world around us and be thankful for all it has to offer........


No comments: