Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

WELL, I LIKE IT...

Hard on the heels of my post about Dodder, I`ve kept my promise and set up a F***book group devoted to the appreciation of this extraordinary plant.  As I suspected, those looking at DodderWatch are so far limited to just me which I take to be a sign that the proportion of the world`s population who are the slightest bit interested in Dodder may well be confined to just one, so maybe I was being a tad optimistic in setting it up as a group.   Never mind, I like it and it has enabled me to expose my own eccentric psyche once more, as well as using F***book responsibly and for the purpose for which I`m sure it was intended.  DodderWatch is here at www.facebook.com/groups/374530732705844/ (Highlight the link, right click, then click on `Go to.....)

2 comments:

Snopper said...

I`ve put the link to DodderWatch on the blog page. You could be the second person to `join?"

Snopper said...

(You might have to `highlight` the link, then right click and there`s an option to `Go to.....`)