Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010


IT`S A STIFF...
Shhhhhh....don`t breathe a word of it but I`m having to post this from Mrs. Snopper`s laptop as she`s out walking Barney for his early morning constitutional. But I think I might just get away with it if I`m quick.
You see my own computer has finally expired. It`s a stiff, bereft of life it rests in peace. It has gone to meet its maker. It is an ex computer. It`s pushing up the daisies. It has gone to the great motherboard in the sky all thanks to a complete bastard of an irretrievable virus. But thank you so much, for it has been creaking and groaning for some time and finally it has given up the ghost and now given me the excuse to get a new one. So a blessing in disguise perhaps.
All of which means that it might be a little while before I can get back on line and continue my rants, for which many apologies. Another blessing in disguise perhaps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter,
our computer had a virus this week and Kevin has managed to fix it, but I think our computer has seen better days too. The Apple laptop is a bit more expensive, but in our house they all fight to use Scott's even though we have 2 other laptops in the house (reason is because they say they take a long time to get started. Leigh x

Snopper said...

Many thanks, Anonymous. Sorry I can`t respond on here but I dont have a computer right now. Next week maybe.