Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008



I thought it was time I updated my links to other sites. Under `SNOPPER`S LINKS` on the right hand side and down the bottom, I have now included direct links to `North Devon beaches` and `Sennen Cove,` two of my favourite places.
The North Devon link will bring up a webpage containing click-on pictures showing live webcams at Woolacombe, Croyde Bay, Saunton Sands, Putsborough and Westward Ho! All places I know from years of holidays there and always worth a look to see what`s going on in that surfing paradise (weather permitting, of course.)
The Sennen Cove link will also show up daily digital photos of the beach, the view from the lifeboat station and the cove itself, along with a host of information about the most westerly village in Cornwall (I nearly said England.).

No comments: