Search This Blog

Thursday, June 04, 2020


It`s now a week since my last post about whether this blog should continue or not and I have been heartened not only by the scale of the response but also the speed in which there has been a reaction.   And what is more pleasing is that that reaction has been almost entirely positive.   I have received a number of `comments` most of which suggest that I carry on but I have been reluctant to publish those comments, for fear of endangering patient confidentiality and to preserve the anonymity of those kind enough to write to me.  

So, after the Electoral Commission have confirmed the final result it looks probable that the blog will continue and I have to admit that rambling away on here has long been the means for me to give an opinion or two on some of the issues of the day and now and again to celebrate those few occasions when there has been something to admire.

However, now that HM Gov. in all its misguided wisdom has declared that it`s safe to partially lift the lock-down I might have the chance to break away from the limitations - albeit therapeutic -of posting photos and perhaps tentatively venture into other areas which I feel might deserve comment.   So,  look out for some more `edgy` stuff which might test the boundaries of social distancing to their limit.  Possibly.

Thank you to all those who were kind enough to respond. I hope you think it will be worth it.

(As an added bonus I have introduced a search facility at the top of the blog.  So if you want to find anything that might appear in these pages, search away.  It works - I`ve tried it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent news Snopper.
Slightly