Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 08, 2020


STILL ABSENT...

First things first.  As this is my first post of 2020 I really do wish you all a very happy, peaceful and fulfilling new year.   

Next, an apology.  I know I have been absent from these pages for a short while - I said I would be back once the festivities of the festive season had died down a bit but, as ever, events have caught up with me.   I won`t go in to them for legal reasons but suffice to say that I have been very busy, fully engaged in a mammoth adventure which is painting the hall, the staircase and the landing - well the walls, doors, skirting boards etc.

It`s going OK so far - but it`s a long and fiddly job.  Maybe I`m getting fussy in my dotage but I do like things to be `right` and so there`s a bit of attention to detail going on.   So much so that I am tempted to put one of those `traders` signs outside to let the world know what`s going on.   It will probably say....

M. ANGELO
PAINTER AND DECORATOR
CEILINGS A SPECIALITY.

So forgive me if my project means that I may not be posting here as much as I would like but I will do so as and when I get the chance.  Hope that`s OK with you.


No comments: