Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012


THE PLACE TO BE..

Off again tomorrow - it`s getting to be a habit - and this time close to St. Ives in far west Cornwall.   I quite expect the weather for the next week to be just like in the photo of Carbis Bay above, which shows the sea, the sky and the sand which await me.   Well, maybe not, but at least we`re looking forward to revisiting some of our favourite haunts and discovering some new ones in this magical corner of Kernow.

We`ll take a few more bite sized chunks out of the south west coast path and even if the weather is distinctly Autumnal, we`ll be prepared and just get on with it.   The cottage where we`re staying has no broadband connection, so I`m afraid I`ll be absent from these pages for a week or so, but I`ll look forward to boring the pants off you when I get home.



No comments: