Search This Blog

Sunday, June 05, 2011


JUST GOES TO SHOW..

The other day, the Golf Correspondent who contributes to these pages wrote an excoriating critique of my latest venture onto the sylvan fairways (or rather the roughs) of Hever Castle Golf Course.   This must have been spotted by an old friend of mine who promptly sent me an e-mail showing photographs of this ocean-going yacht.   It apparently cost $70million and is finished to the ultimate standard of luxury.

And who does it belong to?   Well, none other than Aussie golfing champion Greg (The Great White Shark) Norman.   Just shows you what hitting a small ball with an assortment of sticks into a small hole a long way away can do for you.   My friend suggested that perhaps I should have taken my golf a little more seriously.   Maybe he was right.

No comments: