Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009



HOW MUCH MORE?
On my drive home yesterday, as well as listening to Speaker Martin`s statement on Radio 5 Live yesterday, there was yet more bad news to contend with. As if this year hasn`t already had more than its fair share of upsets, the breaking news I heard yesterday was that Katie Price and Peter Andre have `split up` after a few years of alleged wedded bliss.
Coming on top of the credit crunch, the Saints being relegated yet again, the revelations about MPs expenses, more loss of precious life in the futile exercises of Iraq and Afghanistan and all the other doom and gloom, I`m afraid the Katie and Peter news was just too much to bear. I`m really not sure how much more I can take. Life really won`t be the same without these shining examples of restraint and moderation to look up to. But maybe, with a little help, I`ll get over it one day, although I think it will take some time to come to terms with. Possibly.

No comments: